Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Bug Bite

No, No ... I am not writing about a physical bug bite (eww.. gross!)
While these days all the people have been bitten by the bug of "writing" blogs, I have been bitten by the bug of "reading" blogs. This actually was a chain reaction - blog of one friend led to another to another and it went on(even to the blogs of unknown people ;) ).
Well, coming to think of it, reading blogs I believe is better than reading some depressing news(100's killed, 1000's injured... ), or non-sense entertainment update (list of best dressed actors !!!) Now I am not against the readers who fall in those categories, its just that I would only read the news for being abreast with the "worldly" issues and that's about it with my news-reading fixation. With reading blogs, you are exposed to the creativity of other people who are like you, the "usual" people who express the daily life matters in simplest of the words, who ramble but for a reason. I think I connect more with those writings than the ones which aim for the "world" audience! I would spend hours and hours reading the blogs and wonder how these people express their concerns, their ideas, their emotions, or even a simple observation in a language which I can relate with. I guess something that you are born with but have forgotten to use in this competitive world ... "emotions". Blogging gave them a way to emote - emote happiness, anger, discontent, satisfaction and more. And while reading those blogs if you feel the same, then I believe the blogger has achieved what he/she has aimed for ... "truly" sharing his/her blog.

I would like to thank all the bloggers for entertaining me with their interesting thoughts, educating me with their thought provoking blogs, and thus encouraging me in some or the other way to write my own blog - for me to emote and "truly" share it with others.

No comments: